There are things that I wish I could preserve and put away in storage so that one day when I'm old and tired, I can open them up again and have a moment awash with the effervescence of bliss. Some of my canned moments would include a walk on the streets of Rome with Chris or standing on the beach of Capri, having Davin ask if he could cuddle with me, or listening to Rowan talk. I haven't known Ellie for too long though there have been many moments so far that I'm storing up. While photographs and video are somewhat inadequate for truly capturing a moment, it is the best we have and I was excited to capture one of Ellie's first laughs. She laughed for the first time with Grandpa Rees as he bounced her up and down, but this was her first good giggle session and she had it with Chris. So delicious! I could listen to this forever!
Love this girl!!!



Comments