If it was Christmas, Rowan could sing "All I want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth." Thankfully it is not and we don't have to endure that annoying song (seriously, what kid wants teeth for Christmas?). Instead Rowan sees himself as "Toothless," one of the dragons from How to Train A Dragon. He is a pretty determined kid when it comes to losing teeth. At the slightest wiggle, he works his tooth loose (which is fine with me as I would rather not have it dangling there for weeks).
Rowan discovered how cool it is to have magnets in your head. One day he stuck magnetic darts to his head and said that he was Shrek. I don't think he has ever seen this movie so I was pretty impressed that he knew the picture well enough to associate it with Shrek's funny ears. It is pretty cool to have magnets in your head and one day it is going to make a cool costume.






Comments